How cool are these hotels?!
1. Äscher Cliff, Switzerland
2. Hotel Kakslauttanen, Finland
3. Ladera Resort, St. Lucia
4. The Manta Resort, Zanzibar
Image credits: Genberg Underwater Hotels
5. Rayavadee Krabi, Thailand
6. Shangri La, Paris
7. Hotel Ristorante Grotta Palazzese Polignano a Mare, Italy
8. Conrad Maldives, Rangali Island
9. Panchoran Retreat, Bali
10. Hotel Ubud Hanging Gardens, Indonesia
11. Attrap Reves Hotel, France
12. Katikies Hotel-Oia, Greece
13. Hotel Le Sirenuse, Amalfi Coast, Italy
14. Ice Hotel in Jukkasjarvi, Sweden
15. The Cambrian Hotel, Adelboden, Switzerland
16. Dedon Island Resort
18. Villa Escudero, Philippines
19. Hotel-Restaurant Öschinensee, Switzerland
20. Astarte Suits Hotel, Greece
21. Montana Magica Lodge, Chile
Know of anymore? Leave them in the comments below!
4 thoughts on “The Craziest Hotels In The World!”
Awesome and interesting post! They all look amazing, but I think that my three favourite would have to be the first three that you listed! Switzerland, Finland and St.Lucia. I followed you on WordPress. I am an independent traveller myself – if you have a minute, check out my blog at: http://www.travelingbuff.com. 🙂
Nice site, I am following you too! I agree especially with your hostelworld.com post…It’s a life saver when it comes to finding good accommodation. Where in the world are you now?
You bet! Ever try AirBnB.com? I’ve never tried it myself, but I plan to try it out eventually. At the moment, I am in Canada, but this week I’m leaving to Romania. I’m trying to think of original ideas to soak up the Romanian culture. Any ideas?
I was on that site trying to find accommodation for Rio. It actually is awesome, but as you can imagine, trying to get accommodation around the time of the World Cup in Brazil is crazy! I haven’t been to Romania, but there’s of course Vlad’s Castle (Dracula), and I hear Bucharest is a lot fun, in terms of nightlife. If you get time, swing next door to Hungary – it’s one of the most amazing countries I’ve been to!